1. Take off the mask by pulling the mask slightly outward and removing.
2. Reverse the assembly instructions to disassemble the mask.
3. Dispose of the filter in the trash or, if used in a healthcare setting,
disposed of in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
4. Wash reusable components (not the filter) with warm, soapy water for a minimum of 1 minute (do not sterilize).
5. Rinse reusable components with clean water to remove all soap.
6. Allow all components to air dry completely before assembling.